Monday 18 June 2012

slow start

So, you may have gathered that I'm not a speedy blogger. I could give you a list of excuses but the truth of the matter is my timing is a bit rubbish. I sit myself down, all ready to blog away, then I realize it's 3pm and time for the school run. There are just not enough hours in the day - oops, there's an excuse already! I just need to be better organized, end of!

What have I been filling my time with since I last wrote?...

I did have a birthday I'd been dreading since I was a child, but do you know what, it turns out that it's ok to get a bit older -  not old, just older (wisdom from a thoughtful friend).

I have been well and truly spoiled this birthday by my lovely friends and family. The icing on the cake was being whisked away by my hubby for a surprise weekend away to London and to go to the Chelsea flower show -  all those hints over the years have paid off!!









What a treat!

I also had another great day at Mary's Marvellous vintage and craft market on Saturday. Always lovely to see everyone there. 

I'm actually taking a break from running my stall over the summer, back to it in September, I'll fill you in on all the details of up and coming fairs soon (soon as I stop sitting down at 3pm that is!). This will hopefully give me time to replenish stock, get a few new ideas on the go, crochet - which I haven't done in so long and maybe even make a few things for our home, which I rarely do!

Have a good week, hope to chat again soon

xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment